BeEncrypted offers a diverse platform for cybersecurity professionals to interact with like-minded people, creating an environment that facilitates growth and production. Thousands of cybersecurity professionals read the publications at BeEncrypted as each piece of content is made available on several social media platforms.
If you are a cyber-enthusiast like us, we welcome you to become a guest blogger on our platform. Please be sure to reach our guidelines so that both of us can form a harmonious partnership, and you can submit an article that best fits our requirements. Once you submit your publication, we will give it a thorough read and contact you as soon as possible.
How can you submit a publication?
- Make sure you create an article that is enticing to our audience, which consists of the following group of people:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Information Security Officer (ISO)
- Compliance Officer
- Security Information Risk Officer (SIRO)
- Cyber Security journalists and researchers
- Curious netizens who are thirsty for knowledge.
- Give our blogs a thorough read before pitching a topic. Make sure it falls in one of the categories mentioned below.
- Once you have your first draft prepared, you can email us at
- Our editorial staff will give your blog a read and edit accordingly, after which they will contact you for final review.
- Send the final piece back, and we will schedule the publication data and let you in the loop through a confirmation email.
Wondering about blog post topic ideas?
The topics listed below sum up our interests. As evident, we cover topics related to information security and cybersecurity. However, if you feel confined, you can come up with a more compelling angle to cover these topics. We surely would like to see a fresh perspective on things.
- The insider threat
- VPN security
- Antivirus protection
- Data protection
- Internet of Things
- Cloud technology and security
- Artificial intelligence
- Industry employment issues
- Communicating cybersecurity and information security awareness
Writing Guidelines that we request you to follow:
We don’t demand our guest writers with intensive guidelines. Our requirements are quite simple such as:
- 1200-2000 words in length, but articles longer than that are also welcomed.
- Since our audience is here to gain insight and knowledge, the publication should either inform, analyze or provide opinion on the subject.
- You should use common words and phrases, so the audience finds it interactive.