If you’re in a hurry, then have a look at the list of 20 best penetration testing tools that are worth considering:
- Nmap – It uses IP packets to analyze what hosts are available on the network, which operating systems they use, and the services they offer.
- Metasploit – Ethical hackers use custom codes to uncover network vulnerabilities and gain deep visibility of the network.
- Burp Suite Professional – It provides a detailed report for the pen-testers to understand the network’s vulnerabilities clearly.
- Hydra – It prevents password theft and brute force attacks and works efficiently well on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Solaris operating systems.
- Wireshark – It efficiently debugs the common TCP/IP connection problems and analyzes hundreds of protocols, including the real-time analysis and decryption of various protocols.