Network security software keeps the data secure and blocks malicious or potentially vulnerable entities. This keeps the network safe and enables businesses to focus on their goals. Below is a quick overview of the 15 best network security software; let’s have a look:
- Perimeter 81 – It includes basic to advanced network security management features for businesses to achieve network security.
- Snort – It is an advanced network security solution available for personal and business use and uses a series of rules to define malicious network activity.
- Webroot – It offers remote monitoring and management integrations to protect businesses and clients from rising cyber threats.
- Norton Security – Its anti-malware search engine uses machine learning and a malware directory to detect malware of all types.
- SolarWinds Security Event Manager – lt uses automated processes for threat detection across the network and minimizes the need for manual detection.