ExtremeVPN is a modern VPN with some of the most fantastic privacy, security, streaming, and torrenting features at an affordable price. It is relatively new but is quickly gaining popularity, especially among streaming enthusiasts, for its powerful unblocking abilities.
Surprisingly, most of our testing results were impressive, and with a few improvements, it might be the real deal. It protected our data effectively, unblocked many streaming platforms, and gave me ultra-fast connection speeds.
ExtremeVPN Pros and Cons
- Has servers in most of the world’s major cities
- Comes with the robust online protection features, like an automatic kill switch and AES-256 encryption
- Allows you to install apps on unlimited devices, and connect up to ten devices with one account at a time
- Has superfast connection speeds in all its servers, even those located at long distances
- You will have no problems unblocking popular streaming platforms, including Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, etc
- You can try ExtremeVPN for 30 days with its no-question-asked money-back guarantee
- You may experience slow speeds when torrenting on some of its servers
- Does not have a double VPN option